Beam Seating Systems
Designed by Dorsey Cox, Gateway by Airport Seating Alliance features a modern design, remarkable durability, and surprising comfort. Gateway seating sets a higher standard for airports, terminals, medical facilities, and other public waiting areas. Gateway seating systems offer numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back with connectors, combined to form continuous rows, or cluster with center table.
Support beams are hex shaped, heavy gauge aluminum and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam. Back-to-back mounting is available to maintain a systematic layout. Standard color is Metallic Silver (JS-102). Optional frame finishes are available.
The seat and back bracket is die-cast aluminum. The 3.0mm perforated steel seat and back are built with an extraordinary durability to hold up against scratch and heavy use. 20mm thick vinyl cushions can be added for additional comfort. Standard vinyl color is black. Color options are available.
Arms & Legs
The high quality, durable arms and legs are made from die-cast aluminum. The armrests are designed to be compact and comfortable. Leg height adjustment of up to 20 mm (0.75 in) allows for easy leveling. Standard color is polished aluminum. Optional finishes and colors are available.
Tabletops are high pressure laminate and can be configured on 2, 3, or 4-seat units. Standard color is black.
Color options are available.
- Available as 2, 3, 4, 5-seat units (1-seat unit custom option)
- End arms, All arms between each seat, or No arms
- Cushions or no cushions, standard vinyl color is black (color options available)
- Free standing legs with adjustable glides or Floor mounted
- Metal finishes: Polished aluminum arm/leg is standard), electrostatic powder coated color options available)
- Power and Go seat charging
- PRM (Handicap) logo with option for higher seat
- All metal 100% recyclable