Beam Seating Systems
Ridgeway seating systems by Airport Seating Alliance offer numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back with connectors or combined to form continuous rows.
- In Stock: limited quantities, (with black vinyl cushions or no cushions)
Support beams are heavy gauge rectangular tube steel and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam. Back-to-back mounting is available to maintain a systematic layout. Height adjustment of up to 20 mm (0.75 in) on each leg allows for easy leveling. Standard frame is finished is chrome arms, legs, and seat trim with electrostatic powder coated seat pan and beam. Optional frame finishes are available. Standard color is Metallic Silver (JS-102).
The seat frame is die-cast aluminum. The seat and back is a single piece of formed, perforated steel for added strength and comfort. The seat and back are finished with electrostatic powder coating. Stand color is Metallic Silver (JS-102). Color options are available.
Arms & Legs
The high quality, durable arms and legs are made from die-cast aluminum. The loop armrests are designed to be compact and comfortable. Standard color is chrome. Optional finishes and colors available.
Tabletops are high pressure laminate and can be configured on 2, 3, or 4-seat units. Standard color is black.
Color options are available.
- Available as 2, 3, 4, 5-seat units (1-seat unit custom option)
- End arms, All arms between each seat, or No arms
- Cushions or no cushions, standard vinyl color is black (color options available)
- Free standing legs with adjustable glides or Floor mounted
- Metal finishes: Chrome (standard), electrostatic powder coated (color options available)
- Power and Go seat charging
- All metal 100% recyclable
- In Stock: with and without cushions, (limited quantities)