Beam Seating Systems
Pacifica II Seating
Pacifica II seating systems by Airport Seating Alliance features molded polyurethane cushions and offers the highest durability with numerous configurations allowing for customization and easy arrangement. Units can be configured back-to-back with connectors or combined to form continuous rows.
Support beams are diamond shaped, heavy gauge steel and allow for easy attachment of legs, seat frames, tables and armrests wherever required along the beam. Back-to-back mounting is available to maintain a systematic layout. Standard color is Metallic Silver (JS-102). Optional frame finishes are available.
The seat and back bracket is die-cast aluminum. The molded polyurethane seat and back cushion is mounted on a 3.0mm thick steel seat pan are built with an extraordinary durability to hold up against scratch and heavy use. The polyurethane is available in a wide variety of colors with a matte finish. Standard color is black. Color options are available.
MOQ is required for custom colors (200+ seats)
Arms & Legs
The high quality, durable arms and legs are made from die-cast aluminum. The armrests are designed to be compact and comfortable. Each leg includes a non-skid glide. Standard color is metallic silver (JS-102).
Optional finishes and colors are available.
Tabletops are high pressure laminate and can be configured on 2, 3, or 4-seat units. Standard color is black.
Color options are available.
Pacifica II Options:
- Available as 2, 3, 4, 5-seat units (1-seat unit custom option)
- End arms, All arms between each seat, or No arms
- Standard polyurethane seat and back cushion color is black. Color options available, MOQ is required for custom colors (200+ seats)
- Free standing legs with non-skid glides or Floor mounted
- Metal finishes: Metallic silver (JS-102) arm/leg is standard), electrostatic powder coated color options available)
- Power and Go seat charging
- All metal 100% recyclable