JumpCharge 2.0 Kiosk - Enhance the Travelers Airport Experience
The JumpCharge standing kiosk is a great way to enhance the travelers airport experience. Maximize the traveling experience and capitalize on additional revenue streams with hourly battery rentals and advertising opportunities with each of our kiosks. Most importantly, battery packs allow mobility and mobility allows travelers to generate revenue with concessionaires.
JumpCharge™ products — proudly developed by Hubbell® — provide your guests with the ‘home away from-home’ experience they expect, increasing brand loyalty with clean and accessible power while also giving you the opportunity to increase revenue through rental fees, sales fees, and advertising revenue.
- 60 Environmentally responsible battery packs are secured within the kiosk until each user checks out the battery via the JumpCharge App.
- Traveler has option to rent or purchase battery pack.
- JumpCharge battery packs offer three (3) methods to charge devices: USB-A, USB-C, and inductive (wireless) charging.
- Kiosk Requires 120V 15A electrical outlet and Ethernet or Wi-Fi for easy installation.
- Kiosks are monitored by the JumpCharge Cloud, providing seamless asset management.
- 48" LCD monitor is controlled by the cloud-based advertising platform to provide promotional and sponsorship revenue.
- Available for purchase or lease.
- Custom branding options via lighting controls, gobo projector, and backlit branded logo.
- Administrative app provides flexibility to offer battery packs to customers and users on either rental or free-use models.
- Transportation Stations
JumpCharge 2.0 Lithium-Polymer Battery Pack Ratings
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
- USB-A Output: 5V/1A
- Type-C Output: 5V/1A
- Battery Capacity: 4500 mAh or 22.5 Wh
- Battery Size: 65 x 60 x 8mm
- Battery Weight: 4.8oz