The JumpCharge standing kiosk is a great way to create additional charging options for your travelers. Maximize the traveling experience and capitalize on additional revenue streams with hourly battery rentals and advertising opportunities with each of our kiosks. Most importantly, battery packs allow mobility and mobility allows travelers to generate revenue with concessionaires.
Travelers can charge up to four devices at one time with each JumpCharge Battery, keeping them connected, charged and happy!
JumpCharge™ products — proudly developed by Hubbell® — provide your guests with the ‘home away from-home’ experience they expect, increasing brand loyalty with clean and accessible power while also giving you the opportunity to increase revenue through rental fees and advertising.
- Battery packs are secured within the kiosk until each user checks out the battery via the JumpCharge App.
- JumpCharge battery packs offer four (4) methods to charge devices: AC, USB-A, USB-C, and inductive (wireless) charging.
- Battery pack charging ports contain no data connections, ensuring total privacy and security.
- Requires 120V 15A electrical outlet and Ethernet or Wi-Fi for easy installation.
- Kiosks are monitored by the JumpCharge Cloud, providing seamless asset management.
- 32" LCD monitor is controlled by the cloud-based advertising platform to provide promotional and sponsorship revenue.
- Available for purchase or lease.
- Custom branding options via lighting controls, gobo projector, and backlit branded logo.
- Administrative app provides flexibility to offer battery packs to customers and users on either rental or free-use models.
- Transportation Stations
JumpCharge Lithium-Ion Battery Pack Ratings
- Battery Capacity: 24,000mAh/88.8Wh
- USB-A Output: 5V/2.4A
- Type-C Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 15V.2A, 20V/1.5A (Max)
- Wireless Output: 10W Max
- Rated Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz / Rated Current: 7.7A
- AC Output: 110V/60HZ 100W
- Battery Size: 7.5" x 5.0" x 1.25"